We have the knowledge and experience to work with you to develop comprehensive ISO management systems based around you and your business.
In developing your ISO management system we will take you through a painless exercise, leading through to managing and overseeing your initial 3rd party assessment and the successful registration of your management system with a nominated UKAS accredited Certification Body.
We can develop your ISO management system, either as individual system or, as a comprehensive integrated business management system, e.g. incorporating
- BS EN ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- BS EN ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- BS EN OHSAS 18001 – Health and Safety Management System
We can also assist you in complying with product certification schemes such as the BSI Kite Mark and the CE Mark.
Once your ISO management system has been certified, we can then work with you to coordinate and oversee periodic certification body surveillance audits, thus ensuring you continue to retain your ISO registration, painlessly.
We have the knowledge and experience to work with you to develop a robust health, safety and environmental policy document that fully supports and can provide added-value to your business.
In doing so, we will ensure your HS&E management system fully complies with all prevailing health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation to which your organisation has a statutory duty to comply.
We have the skills, knowledge and professional qualifications to provide the following support services (and more):
- Maintain your Health, Safety & Environmental policy manual and management system
- Carry out independent ISO audits, health & safety inspections and environmental compliance audits
- Assistance with environmental sustainability compliance schemes such as BREEAM, LEED and SKA
- Carry out Risk Assessments, e.g. Fire Risk Assessments and activity-specific risk assessments
- Produce activity-specific Method Statements
- Produce supporting training material such as Site Safety Briefings and Toolbox Talks
Compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Are you a premises owner or duty holder such as a managing agent or a landlord perhaps?
Do you need competent fire safety management and support?
If so, we can carry out and then provide you with a comprehensive, robust Fire Risk Assessment for your property.
In addition and if so wished or required, we be happy to provide applicable members of your organisation with fire awareness training and accredited first aid training – just ask.
If you are interested in enquiring about any of the ISO management system, health & safety or environmental management consultancy services we have to offer, please fill in the following enquiry form and we will get back to you: Consultancy.Training enquiry form